top of page
nn.jpg

CLEAN OUR HOLIDAY HOUSE

COZY CITY HOUSE WITH 5 DOUBLE ROOMS AND TWO BATHROOMS

With only 5 minutes walking distance to the beach, our cozy city house is placed at Vrenstedvej 25, just next to the center of Løkken and grocery stores. We can include renting surf boards where there will be a board wreck in the yard, anyway there will be room for your own to bring, too.

Anker 1

Don't hesitate to ask any questions

Or send us an email with your inquiry

PRICES PER WEEK

Weeks 7+8.  DKK 6,000

Easter holidays  DKK 5,000

Week 25-27  DKK 8,000

Weeks 28-33  DKK 10,000

Weeks 34-36  DKK 6,000

Week 42  DKK 6,000

Christmas holidays  DKK 5,000
All other weeks  DKK 3,500

- Plus consumption of electricity and water -

- Mandatory final cleaning  DKK 1,000 -

nn.jpg

PICTURES

 PAYMENT

When booking online, a deposit of 25% of the rent is paid. The remaining amount of 75% is paid 1 month before the start of the rental by sending an invoice to the specified e-mail.

CANCELLATION

In the event of cancellation, the deposit will be refunded upon re-letting for the same period. If re-letting is not carried out, the deposit will not be refunded. When returning the deposit, an administration fee of DKK 500 is deducted.
If cancellation is made no later than one month before the start of the rental, the entire rent will be charged.

OTHER EXPENSES

Electricity, water and heat are not included in the rent and are settled afterwards according to current regulations.
Final cleaning is mandatory and costs DKK 1,000.

CHECK-IN

Rentals start on Saturdays at 2 p.m.,

and ends on Saturday at 10:00.

CONDITIONS

- It is allowed to bring 1 dog. But no dogs on furniture please.
- It is not allowed to rent out to youth groups.
- The house is a non-smoking house.
- The tenant is responsible for the rented property during the lease.

 

CONTACT

Telephone

+45 42 24 62 45

E-Mail

susannebrix62@gmail.com

bottom of page